- Fixed a bug which affects add event page. It gives an error message when manually enter the event date.
- Fixed a bug which affects FreeEventList module.
- An edit entry is added to the event detail page.
- Some part of Flex Events integrate Google Maps API. According to Google's announcement, you are required to obtain and provide a key for your website to use Google Maps API if the website is effective after Jun 22, 2016. Flex Events 2.0.3 allows you to enter your Google Maps API key. You can ignore this update if all Google Maps feature work fine on your website.
- The sender of notification emails is changed from portal administrator email to event managers' emails.
- Bug Fix: If you search events by a date range, the events that happen on the last day will not be displayed.
- Week view is added to Flex Events as our latest list view. Week view is responsive and optimized for mobile devices.
- You can define one or more custom fields for your events.
- You can define one or more custom fields for bookings
- You can create unlimited slideshows, and assign one slideshow to your event. A responsive image slider will be displayed if slideshow is present.
- Flex Events now allows you to set a minimum occupancy requirement for an event. Events without sufficient registration can be cancelled.
- The Calendar view and Week view allows you to export selected events in iCal format.
- Import from DNN Events. You can either import DNN Events from your local DNN database, or a remote database.
- Integrates PortalSkinHelper, which allows your DNN to always use portal skin, instead of Edit skin for Flex Events.
- You can set a booking window for event registration.
- The FreeEventList module now offers two new filters.
- Event managers will be notified when a pending event is added.
- You can send newsletters to all users who booked an event.
- Export a full list of booked users in Excel(.xlsx) format.
- The CrossModuleBrowser module now combines categories with same name from different modules.
- Bug Fix: Flex Events might change your folder selection when upload event logos.
- Limited groups to be groups the current user belongs to when post events to social groups.
- Bug Fix: The prior versions of Flex Events changes your selected folder when you try to choose a different folder to browse your event logos.
- Flex Event does not allow you to delete an event which has already been booked, but the prior versions does not give a friendly error message when you try to do that. The message is now replaced to a friendly version.
- But Fix: When you assigned a Facebook URL to an event, you can edit the URL but you cannot fully remove it.
- If there is no events in current month, the Calendar filter actually scrolls to the last month. In version 1.7.5 it is changed to scroll to first month in your calendar.
- In prior versions, if 2 locations are defined which belong to different module instances, these 2 locations will be displayed separately. Sine this version, CrossModuleBrowser module combine them into single entry.
- Ensured harmful HTML code are not used when post reviews..
- Added an option to turn off the Month filter in Month view.
- Instead of adding events to single category, Version 1.7 allows you to add events to multiple categories, as an admin user, you can configure the maximum cateogires an event can be posted to.
- Friendly URL is another important enhancement in this version, in prior versions, the event link generated by Flex Events is like this:
With this new upgrade, you can optionaly turn on the friendly URL feature and Flex Events will generate event link like this:
or this for recurring event:
Visit our sample events to see how it works.
- Bug Fix: The bug is introduced after adding the social group integration feature, you might get an error when add new events.
- You can post your events to DNN social groups when add a new event, you can also use the new FXE-SocialGroupEvents module to list events that belongs to the current social group.
- Bug Fix: Flex Events was not fully compatible with Sql Server 2005 or earlier versions.
- The date picker component worked fine on Android devices, but it poped out at the end of the web page on iPhone and you have to scroll to the very bottom of the page to use it. The new version fixed this problem.
- Support parent-sub calendar.
- Bug Fix: The DNN scheduler which helps Flex Events to remind event attenders and generate occurance records for recurring events was not properly installed during installation.
- Bug Fix: W hen you click a month in the Map view, then choose a category in the category drop down list, it reverts back to the first month.
- Bug Fix: Event.js in Flex Events is used by the event management page, however, there is a bug in previous versions that events.js is outputed in the Month view.
- A new SliderView is included in Flex Events as a new listing view template, this new view is originally designed to work on a sports website, it allows you to browse events based on a "distances".
- A new description field is added to event categories.
- Fixed a problem that exists in Add Location page, this problem only exists in cultures which use a comma(",") as digital point.
- Added a new option which allows some users to add new events without being abel to enable the Book/Registration option.
- Added a new option which allows some users to add new events without being able to add locations/categories.
- Send a notification email to the client after booking an event to remind the client to pay.
- Bug Fix: In Edit Event page, the changes you make to Email Addres field would not be saved in prior versions.
- Bug Fix: When anonymous users book an event, he/she might see booking records or a previous anonymous users.
- Bug Fix: The event links in previous versions doesn't work. Please upgrade to this version to fix it if you use FXE-FreeEventList module.
- In prior versions, locations can be shared amoung all event crators, this could be a problem when you have hundreds or users to add events to hundrends of lcoations. Since Version 1.2.3, a new "Share Locations" option is available in "Module Settings", which allows you to set whether to share locations or limit it to the creator only.
These bugs are fixed in version 1.2.1 and 1.2.2:
- Bug Fix: Calendar view fires an error when the current month is December.
- Bug Fix: XModuleBrowser module did not generate current event links.
- Bug Fix: EventDetail module had some incorrect definitions, the "Booking" and "Documents" module simply didn't work.
- It now allows you to link event modules of all portals, rather than the current portal.
- Bug Fix: When run in 15 days trial mode, event can not be properly saved.
- Bug Fix: The money values in Book Event page have 2 extra zeros(.00).
- Bug Fix: Allows the cost of a pricing tier to be zero.
- A delete option is added for existing booking records.
- Bug Fix: The bug is related to the license warning displayed at the top of the module, when you see the license warning saying that Flex Events is working in trial period, the add event feature will not work, a database exception will be fired when you try to save event.
Publish recurring events : Flex Events allows you to easily create one-time events and recurring events, if an event first happens on Thursday, November 13, 2014, Flex Events allows you to recur this date every week, or 13th day of every month, or 2nd Thursday of every month, or many other patterns.
- Five event list views : Similar to Ultra Media Gallery, Flex Events comes with 5 unique event list views and it is expeted to have more, if you publish frequent events with same location, you can adopt Calendar view, if you only have a few events to publish, you can use Month view or SimpleList view, if your events happens in many geographical locations you can choose Map view ...
- Online event booking : Flex Events allows your visitors to register or book events, when book an event Flex Events supports Paypal, Authorize.Net and offline payment, you can easily setup multiple pricing tiers and bulk discounts with a few monse clicks.